High-Power Ceiling Mount Wireless 300N PoE Access Point
• Up to 300 Mbps network link speed
• Super long-range indoor Wireless N range extender and universal repeater
• Smoke detector design
• Complies with 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11n standard and is backward compatible with IEEE 802.11g/b standards
• 2T2R MIMO technology for enhanced throughput and coverage
• Supports WMM function to meet the multimedia data bandwidth requirement
• Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
• Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 (TKIP and AES) data encryption
• IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE-powered device with one PoE (PD) port
• DHCP server assigns IP addresses for all LAN users
• Supported modes: Access Point, Bridge Point-to-Point, Bridge Point-to-Multi-Point, WDS and Universal Repeater
• Supports multiple ESSIDs with individual security settings
• Multiple ESSIDs support VLAN tagging
• Easy installation through Web-based user interface
• Firmware upgradeable
• Use INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Wireless N adapters for the best compatibility and performance
• Three-Year Warranty
Be the first to review this product
Wireless networking with three times the speed and five times the flexibility.
The Intellinet Network Solutions High-Power Ceiling Mount Wireless 300N PoE Access Point is the latest in wireless networking. Taking advantage of new technology, a wireless network can now see greatly enhanced network speeds.
Multiple Solutions in One Device
The Intellinet Network Solutions High-Power Ceiling Mount Wireless 300N PoE Access Point serves multiple purposes — an access point for your wireless network supporting multiple SSIDs and tagged VLANs, and a wireless bridge for point-to-point connections or WDS setups — and brings it all together so that the devices can access a high-speed Internet connection.
This access point can be configured in any one of five modes: 1) Access Point (AP), 2) Point-to-Point (PtP), 3) Point-to-Multi-Point (PtMP), 4) Universal Repeater or 5) AP Client (Station Infrastructure). Add support for multiple ESSIDs and VLANs to that and it becomes clear that whatever your requirements are the 300N Access Point provides the solution.
Power over Ethernet Port
The High-Power Ceiling Mount Wireless 300N PoE Access Point comes with a PoE PD port. This port can be used to power the device from a PoE-compliant LAN switch, which is very convenient in situations where AC power is not readily available.