MH MHL HDTV Cable, Micro USB 11-pin/HDMI + USB, 2m,
Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) allows tablets and smartphones to transmit digital audio and video signals via their Micro-USB connector to be viewed on an HDTV.
The Manhattan MHL HDTV Cable enables you to connect an 11-pin MHL-enabled smartphone or tablet (Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, Mega, Note 2, Note 3 and future 11-pin MHL devices) to an HDTV, monitor or projector through an HDMI connection. It delivers crystal-clear video up to 1080p resolution and eight-channel digital audio for optimal multimedia enjoyment, and has an additional USB connector to simultaneously power and charge your connected mobile device.*
To use, simply plug the standard USB connector on the MHL HDTV Cable into a USB wall charger which must be capable of powering your device, then connect it to a power source.
Next, connect the HDMI input of the MHL HDTV Cable to your HDTV, monitor or projector. Finally, plug the Micro-USB input into your smartphone or tablet and enjoy.
Not sure if your smartphone supports MHL technology? Follow this link to see for yourself: http://meetmhl.com/DoIHaveMhl.aspx.
* Battery drain may be greater than the charging rate in some devices.
Be the first to review this product
• Works with 11-pin MHL devices (Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 2, Tab 3, Mega or newer)
• Display your MHL device content on an HDTV, monitor or projector
• Supports video up to 1080p with eight-channel, 7.1 surround sound
• Integrated USB charging cable (0.76 m / 2.5 ft.)
• No special viewing app required; plug and play
• Three-Year Warranty