Video Splitter cable, DVI-I MALE TO VGA FEMALE AND 3RCA
- Connects a DVI-I male source with VGA female and RCA female displays
- Delivers a single, high-quality signal to two displays – ideal for presentations, retail displays and training applications
- Integrated 2-in-1 output design eliminates Y-cable tangles and clutter
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources
- Gold-plated connectors with thumbscrews provide maximum connectivity
- Molded PVC boot and strain relief
- Lifetime Warranty
Be the first to review this product
Easily distributes a single signal between two displays.
The MANHATTAN Video Splitter Cable establishes a fast and convenient connection to simultaneously transmit a signal between a desktop or notebook computer and two displays. Unlike common Y-cable configurations found on other video splitter cables, the MANHATTAN Video Splitter Cable features an integrated 2-in-1 output design in a durable overmold that eliminates unnecessary tangles and clutter to help keep installations and workspaces neat and orderly. A single cable solution requiring no external power supplies or complicated configuration, it’s ideal for presentations, retail displays, trade events, training and other applications. Gold-plated contacts and full shielding help MANHATTAN Video Splitter Cables provide clear and stable video transmissions. Convenient thumbscrews, flexible jacket and molded PVC boots with strain relief help ensure connections remain uninterrupted and steady.